Welcome to "Mind University", a platform where users can share their knowledge and ideas about a range of topics, including occult science, radionics, homeopathy, alchemy, nutrition, and more. By using our website, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this user agreement. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our website.
Multiverse LTD, located at Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro (P.O. Box 1405), provides users with access to the "Mind University" website and its associated mobile application, which is developed for the cross.social platform DAO. The Website and mobile application offer users access to its various Content. Users can access this Content free of charge and can use it solely for personal purposes, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
In addition, Multiverse LTD provides users with the right to use the cross.social platform as a social network where they can freely create, upload, comment on, and discuss various types of content. Users are solely responsible for the content they upload or create on the Website and agree to abide by the DAO Terms and Conditions and these Terms and Conditions.
While "Mind University" DAO is not responsible for the content uploaded by users, it reserves the right to edit or remove content that violates the DAO's established rules or values and to block or delete offending accounts.
Multiverse LTD may also cooperate with lawful authorities and law enforcement agencies in any jurisdiction where the cross.the social platform operates following the law.
The layout design and software used on the Website and Mobile App are owned by Multiverse LTD and/or other Content Providers. Meanwhile, the copyright for the content uploaded by users belongs to the respective authors.
If you intend to reproduce, quote, or distribute the Content published on the Website or the mobile application, you must obtain Multiverse LTD's consent and include a link to the source (link and/or logo). Furthermore, you are not permitted to modify or remove copyright, trademark, or patent information from the Content.
By posting any information such as photos or comments on your account, you are responsible for the content you upload, and you may remove it at any time. While Multiverse LTD and the DAO reserve the right to delete or edit the content that violates applicable laws or website rules, neither party shall be held liable for this content or appropriate copyright.
It should also be noted that the website includes content and/or opinions from independent users, which may not necessarily reflect the views and/or values of all DAO members. Any content uploaded on this platform by users is entirely their responsibility.
Please be aware that Multiverse LTD needs to process your information for the proper functioning of the Website. The data that Multiverse LTD collects about you depends on your usage of the Website and mobile application. The followings are the types of data that Multiverse LTD collects and processes:
- The content and information you provide: Multiverse LTD collects all messages, content, and other information that you provide while using this Website or mobile application. This includes information that you provide while registering your account, creating content, interacting with other users, etc. This also includes data about the content itself (such as the date and location of uploading a particular image) or information contained within the content you submit. Multiverse LTD may also collect information about your hobbies, political or religious views, membership of trade unions or other organizations, ethnic or racial origin, and any other information you provide in your account.
- Your usage habits: Multiverse LTD collects information about your habits when using this Website or mobile application. This includes data about the features you use, the pages you visit most often, the times you use this Website or the mobile application, the articles, posts, or other content you view on this Website or the mobile application, and any other information related to your usage habits.
- Networks and connections: Multiverse LTD collects information about the users, pages, groups, and other things you are connected to. It also collects information about how you interact with them, such as how often you visit a particular category or interact with certain people.
- Information or activities that other people have provided to us about you: Multiverse LTD collects and analyzes communications and any information about you from other users of this Website or mobile application. This includes things such as messages sent to you, comments made by others on content posted by you, or the sharing of your posts.
- All data collected from the devices connected to the Internet, including computers, phones, and other devices that are used to access this Website or mobile application. Along with usage data, Multiverse LTD also collects device data, such as how you use the mobile application on your phone, to customize content. Multiverse LTD acquires the following data from your devices:
- Device properties: Information such as the operating system, technical and software version of the device you use, browser type, battery level, signal strength, and other data related to the device's characteristics.
- Identifiers: Information about device IDs, and unique identifiers linked with the account you use.
- Device operations: Information about your operations and actions are taken while using the device, such as whether the window is left in the background or not.
- Data obtained from device settings: Information available from device settings that you have accepted yourself, such as access to the device's GPS location, photos, etc.
- Network and communications: Data related to your network or connection, including the name of your Internet service provider or mobile operator, IP address, mobile phone number, internet speed, etc.
- Device signals: Information such as Bluetooth signals, nearby WiFi hotspots, or cell towers.
- Cookie data: Information available from cookies stored on your device, including settings and cookie IDs.
The information collected from your usage of this Website or mobile application is utilized for the smooth functioning of the Website and serves the following purposes:
- Personalization and improvement of services: The current information is utilized to personalize the Website and mobile app for your specific use. This ensures that the services provided are tailored to your actions and interests.
- Promotion of safety and integrity: The data collected assists in monitoring activity and accounts to combat harmful behavior. This helps in detecting or preventing bad content and spam, promoting security, and ensuring the integrity of the service. The gathered information can also be used to investigate policy and terms violations or suspicious activity, as well as to identify if someone requires assistance.
- Analysis of service usage: The accumulated data is used to comprehend how you use this Website and mobile application, which services are of most interest to you, and how the Website or mobile application should be improved.
- Communication with you: The collected information is utilized to better understand your interests and to communicate with you about any policy or condition changes, as well as various offers. This information is also utilized to respond to your inquiries.
Your information may be shared with others in various ways, such as:
- Sharing information when interacting with others on this Website or mobile app. Your audience depends on your communication or sharing settings, and public information, including your public profile and publicly shared content, can be accessed by anyone and shared or viewed by anyone, including those who have not registered on the Website.
- Other people may share your content and information about you. Be careful about what you write, and share, and with whom you communicate online, as others may share the information you post or your account data. Comments you make under others' content are visible to anyone based on the content owner's settings. Other users of this website can also create content about you and publish it. If someone shares information that violates the Republic of Lithuania's laws or rules, contact the specified contacts and report it.
- After a change of ownership, your information may be transferred to the new owner of this website or mobile app.
- Information may be provided in collaboration with third-party partners. We do not sell your information, and any information shared with our partners is strictly regulated to improve our website or provide the features you request.
Legal basis for data processing
The collection, use, and sharing of data through the aforementioned methods are based on the following legal grounds:
- When necessary for the proper provision of services
- When necessary to comply with legal obligations imposed on us
- When based on your consent provided while using the services
- When necessary to ensure the public interest
- When necessary to protect the vital interests of individuals or groups, including yourself
- When necessary to protect our (or others') legal interests. This includes our interest in providing safe, up-to-date, and personalized services to our users and partners, except in cases where your interests or fundamental freedoms and rights require us to prioritize the protection of your data.
Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation
We follow the rules outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and respect your rights to access, transfer, correct, or delete any data we have collected about you. You also have the right to object to the processing of specific data or to limit it. This includes the right to object to us using your data for direct marketing purposes or to pursue our or a third party's legitimate interests, as well as to perform tasks related to the public interest. You can exercise these rights by accessing the settings.
Account deletion and data storage
We keep your data for as long as necessary to provide our services effectively or until you decide to delete your account. The length of time we keep your data depends on various factors, such as the nature of the data, the reasons for its collection and processing, and legal or operational requirements.
If you delete your account, all the information you posted using your account will also be deleted permanently. Once you delete your account, you won't be able to retrieve this information, so please make sure you consider it carefully before proceeding. Please note that the information that other users shared about you will not be deleted from your account since it does not belong to your account.
Legal claims and damage prevention
The storage and sharing of your information with law enforcement authorities, regulatory bodies, or other parties who legally require it will only occur in the following situations:
- When we receive a legal request, we believe in good faith that such a request is compliant with the law. We may also provide information if we receive legal requests and we believe in good faith that we must respond under the law of that jurisdiction, the response will affect users in that jurisdiction, and such requests meet internationally recognized standards.
- When we believe in good faith that it is necessary to prevent various types of damage. This includes fraud, unauthorized use of the Website or Mobile App, violations of policies and terms, and other illegal or harmful activities. Information may also be provided to protect ourselves (including our property right), you, and others (including investigations when data is requested by authorities) or to prevent imminent personal injury or even death.
We reserve the right to store and access the information we receive about you for a longer period when this information collected about you is the subject of a legal request or obligation, an investigation by authorities, or an investigation into a possible violation of the website's policies and terms. Information can also be accessed and stored longer if it is needed to prevent damage in other ways. Moreover, we retain the data of disabled accounts due to any violation of the Terms for at least one year to prevent repeat violations or abuse of the Terms. Deleting your account will not delete any information that has already been shared with law enforcement authorities, regulatory bodies, or other parties legally entitled to it.
Comments, discussions, and other forms of communication
We encourage civil discourse and discussions on our website, including comments and criticism, as long as they are expressed respectfully without threats or insults. We strictly prohibit the following types of speech in the comments section:
- Any speech that incites hatred towards any particular group based on nationality, race, religion, or any other characteristic.
- Threats, insults, or the use of vulgar language.
- Advertisements or spam.
If any of these rules are violated, we reserve the right to remove comments and revoke the user's right to comment.
To prevent fraudulent activity, we also reserve the right to remove content that is deliberately deceptive, contains misinformation, or seeks to deceive or exploit others for personal gain. This includes comments and other content promoting fraudulent activity using our services. We may take action to expose such activities and alert others.
These same rules apply to those who use our website as a social network. Although users own the content they post, we reserve the right to remove any content that violates our rules and transfer it to the relevant authorities as required by law.
The Website does not usually display advertisements, but it reserves the right to do so if deemed necessary or appropriate for the content published. Advertisements will be marked as such and the Website is not responsible for the content of the advertisements.
The right to freedom of expression and information on the Website does not include incitement to national, religious, racial, or social hatred, violence, discrimination, defamation, or disinformation. Such content is strictly prohibited.
Website visitors are not allowed to post information that violates the constitutional rights of others, including dignity, honor, privacy, or property rights. It is also prohibited to publish information on the Website that goes against general laws. Links to the Website are not allowed on websites that incite violence, discrimination, or other criminal activities.
Users of the Website are not permitted to disrupt its smooth functioning or prevent others from using it.
Hate speech, threats, and more
The expression of dissatisfaction with certain topics is allowed, but hate speech, threats, and other similar content are not tolerated on the Website. User-generated content is solely the responsibility of the users, but we reserve the right to delete or temporarily block questionnaires and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in case of physical harm or a direct threat to public safety.
To prevent harm in the real world, organizations or individuals with violent goals or engaged in violence are not allowed to register on the Website and use it as a social network to spread their ideas. This includes those involved in terrorist activities, organized violence, human trafficking, or criminal activity. We reserve the right to block their profiles and cooperate with law enforcement authorities if we detect such organizations or individuals. Content expressing support for these groups or individuals involved in such activities is also removed. However, "Mind University" is not responsible for the registered users and the content they spread.
To prevent harm not only online but also in real life, the Website prohibits the use of its social network by people seeking to organize, support, promote, or allow certain criminal or harmful activities against people, businesses, property, or animals. People can debate and discuss the legality of such activities and report any harmful or criminal activities they have encountered, as long as they do not plan or encourage harm.
The safety and security of individuals who use the "Mind University" website and mobile application are of utmost importance, which is why we make an effort to regularly seek advice from experts on various security concerns.
It is strictly prohibited for individuals to deliberately or unintentionally encourage or participate in suicidal or self-harmful behavior on the website or mobile application. However, discussions on these topics are allowed as we aim for the "Mind University" platform to be a space where individuals can openly share their experiences, spread relevant information, and find support from each other.
Self-harm refers to any deliberate and direct harm to one's own body, including self-mutilation and eating disorders. Any content that promotes suicide or self-harm is removed, including fictional content such as illustrations and any other graphic content that promotes self-harm, regardless of context. Content that ridicules or judges individuals who have attempted suicide, survived an attempt, or engaged in severe self-injury, either through humor or malice, will also be removed. Posting photos, videos, or other content that showcases cases of suicide or self-harm is strictly forbidden. Information on recovering from suicide or self-harm is permitted, but graphic content, such as photos of healing scars, may require additional warnings before being displayed.
Content that sexually exploits or puts children in danger is strictly prohibited. In cases of apparent child abuse, law enforcement authorities will be informed following applicable laws. It is known that at times, parents may share nude photos of their children with good intentions, but such content is typically removed to prevent others from misusing the photos and to avoid the possibility of someone appropriating or reusing such images.
We recognize the importance of creating a safe space to discuss and draw attention to sexual violence and exploitation. While victims are allowed to share their experiences, content that depicts sexual violence, threats, incitement to sexual violence, extortion, and other similar content is prohibited. Content that depicts, supports, or encourages sexual activity with non-consenting parties is also prohibited. To protect victims and survivors, we remove photos and other content that depict sexual violence or intimate images that are shared without the consent of the person depicted.
Bullying and harassment are also not tolerated on our platform. We promptly remove content that is considered bullying or harassment, which includes threats to disclose personally identifiable information, sending threatening messages, and unwanted malicious communications. However, we understand that context and intent are critical in determining whether content violates security standards. Therefore, users are allowed to post and share content that condemns or draws attention to the issue of bullying and harassment. If you are experiencing bullying or harassment, please contact us using the provided contact details, so we can address the issue promptly.
We also prohibit and remove content that facilitates or coordinates human exploitation, including human trafficking. Human trafficking is a business that deprives people of their freedom to make a profit. It involves exploiting people to force them to engage in commercial sex, work, or other activities against their will, through force, coercion, and deception. We take a firm stance against human trafficking and work to prevent it from happening on our platform.
Ensuring the privacy and protection of personal information is a significant concern for us. We make every effort to safeguard your data and prevent the sharing of confidential information, whether about oneself or others. Any content found to share, suggest, or solicit personally identifiable or private data that could result in physical or financial harm, including financial, residential, and medical information, as well as private information obtained from unauthorized sources, will be removed. We cannot be held responsible for user-generated content on the website, as users are solely responsible for their actions. If you come across any user sharing confidential information, you should report it to us immediately so that we can resolve the issue.
Our website is committed to combating human trafficking, a global and multifaceted issue that can impact anyone, regardless of age, social or economic status, ethnicity, gender, or location. Human trafficking involves various types of coercion, and the victims never consent to such behavior. Although human trafficking and smuggling are separate offenses, they can be interrelated or overlap. Even though people who are smuggled into a country may not be coerced, those who organize their arrival or accommodation may still exploit vulnerable individuals who are merely seeking a better life. Human smuggling is a crime against the state for illegal movement, while human trafficking is a crime against an individual for exploitation.
Bullying, harassment, and human exploitation are strictly prohibited on our website. We strive to remove content that promotes such behavior promptly. We also recognize that context and intent are crucial in determining whether the content breaches our security standards. We allow users to post content that condemns or raises awareness about bullying and harassment. If you believe that you are being bullied or harassed, you should contact us via the provided contact details. We encourage prompt reporting of such incidents to ensure swift resolution, as it is not always possible to identify or understand harassment or bullying behavior on the website.
By using our website, you agree to be held accountable for the content you post and the discussions you engage in. While we reserve the right to delete content that violates our rules, we may also block a user's profile and collaborate with law enforcement agencies if necessary. These agencies may request information and investigate violent behavior and potential crimes following applicable laws.
Content promoting hate speech is unacceptable on our website or mobile application. We believe that users should not feel attacked based on their race, nationality, disability, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, serious illness, age, or any other protected characteristic. Hate speech can create a hostile environment and even incite violence, so we do not tolerate it.
Our definition of hate speech includes direct attacks on individuals based on their protected characteristics. This can include harmful stereotypes, dehumanizing or violent language, contempt, disgust, rejection, cursing, and calls for exclusion. We also consider age a protected characteristic when it is used in a discriminatory manner along with other characteristics.
Determining when criticism becomes hate speech is not universally agreed upon, as different countries have varying laws and people have different perceptions. We rely on current laws in the Republic of Lithuania and our own beliefs when deciding whether content crosses the line into hate speech. However, language can be ambiguous, and context and intent can be unclear. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove or edit the content that we deem inappropriate and amounts to hate speech.
We allow criticism of migration policy, but we do not tolerate those who incite or engage in serious attacks against refugees, migrants, immigrants, and asylum seekers. Similarly, we do not allow attacks on certain positions or characteristics, especially if they are accompanied by insults or expressions of hatred towards other protected characteristics.
We understand that some users may share hateful content to condemn hateful individuals and raise awareness, but they must make their intentions clear. If their intentions are not clear, we reserve the right to remove the content. However, there may be cases where reported hate speech is not removed because we follow applicable laws and consider the context provided. Due to differing interpretations of hate speech, some users may not be satisfied with our decisions. Nevertheless, all content is solely the responsibility of the users who posted it, and they should carefully consider whether their content may be considered hateful.
Any content that promotes or celebrates violence or takes pleasure in the suffering or humiliation of others will not be allowed on "Mind University". However, graphic content may be allowed with certain restrictions to educate people about serious issues such as human rights violations or terrorism. As different people have varying levels of sensitivity to violent content, any graphic content depicting violence should come with a clear warning that it may be disturbing to some viewers and not suitable for those under the age of 18. The user is responsible for any content they post on the site, and "Mind University" cannot be held responsible if minors or others with sensitive nerves come across graphic content.
The display of nudity and sexual activity is restricted on "Mind University" due to the potential for offense or discomfort to some users. Sexual images may also be removed to prevent distribution to minors or without the consent of the individuals depicted. Digitally generated sexual content is not allowed except for educational, humorous, or satirical purposes.
Nudity may be shared on "Mind University" for specific reasons, such as protesting or drawing attention to a problem, or for educational or medical purposes. If the reason for posting nudity is clearly stated, it may be allowed. However, nudity posted without a clear reason will not be allowed and will be removed.
We reserve the right to remove any user-uploaded content that violates our Rules, general laws, or the legitimate interests of third parties without warning.
If we suspect or receive legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities about a violation of the law, we will provide all available user information and comply with their demands.
If any changes are made to these Rules, they will be updated on the Website.
These Rules are subject to the Common Law, jurisdiction laws of Multiverse LTD, and the laws of the place where the website operates.
If you need to contact us regarding the Website or mobile app, send an email to .